- This event has passed.
Take Me There: China Opening Day
10 May, 2014 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Note:||Italicized information provided courtesy of the Children's Museum of Indianapolis.|
“Fly” over the Great Wall of China, “land” in Beijing, and embark on a journey through contemporary China. Explore the lifestyles of modern-day Chinese families and experience ancient traditions and modern activities through art, music, food, tea culture, and ancient Chinese medicine.
- Board a modern Chinese airplane and fly over the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, and other iconic Chinese sites.
- Find out your zodiac sign and learn how Chinese children celebrate their birthdays.
- Try your hand at using chopsticks.
- Discover the challenges China’s conservationists face as they try to save the panda.
- Listen to traditional and contemporary music, then try playing real Chinese instruments.
Located on Level 2.
$19.50 for Adults
$14.50 for Youth (age 2 – 17)
$18.50 for Seniors (age 60 and older)